- Expert in Molecular Cell Biology and Biochemistry with five years of postdoctoral experience and four years of industrial employment relevant to both basic and pre-clinical research.
- Identified signaling pathways involved in cancer, inflammation, immune & infectious diseases and utilized cellular, molecular and protein analysis methods to validate molecular targets.
- Developed assays to demonstrate biological activity of novel chemical compounds for commercial utilization leading to filing of US patent as a co-inventor.
- Expertise in creating scientific and technical reports, drafting, reviewing and editing scientific communications, utilizing recent technology innovations to improvise R&D projects.
- Planning and execution of research projects including project management, training and supervision, computer usage, bioinformatics, literature search, and data analysis.
- Proven scientific accomplishments evidenced by lead author publications in high impact journals and presented original scientific research in 30+ national and international conferences.
- Permanent resident of USA (Green Card) and open to relocation.
Nayan Jyoti Sarma - Senior Scientist
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia, HCV induced liver fibrosis and Hepatocellular Carcinoma, microRNA target analysis and validation, biomarker and biological characterization assays, antibody purification and immunoassays, Gene regulation in Human Diseases, Biomolecular interactions and functions, Cell signaling, primary cell culture and differentiation and regulation of inflammatory biomarkers.