- Charles is a results oriented professional with an entrepreneurial spirit and 18 years in the finance and investment management industry. He has extensive sales, marketing and project management experience within the field. He takes a hands-on approach to business where he is always looking for new opportunities within any given industry. He thrives in deadline driven pressure filled environments.
- Charles spent 6 years with Waterhouse Securities, Inc. (now TD Ameritrade) where he was instrumental in the opening and management of the company’s 200th branch office. It was during this period where he grew his ability to think quickly and act fast in the height of the crazed internet driven stock market boom. Since then he has grown his knowledge in the finance industry through project management, operations, and sales while working in venture capital and hedge funds.
- Charles most recent position in finance was with Financial Advantage Associates, Inc. where he grew his investment business to 17 million dollars while structuring not-for- profit executive deferred compensation plans.
Charles - Security Consultant
- Not for profit executive deferred compensation plans. Brokerage firm operations and management
- Securities licencese held:
- Series 4,7, 8, 28, 63, 65