Dedicated, strategic, human resources manager, and proactive business partner with over 10 years of HR expertise with a variety of HR initiatives. Proven effectiveness collaborating with diverse client groups to establish processes, policies and systems that support business objectives, and the companies strategic direction. Successful in providing HR support and counsel to multiple business units throughout the United States, as they transitioned through periods of growth and change. Maximized knowledge of several key HR specialties to effectively lead cross-functional team members in the achievement of designated company goals. Skilled HR administrator, project manager, and team leader, who lead the re-development of a new HR department.
- Employee/Labor Relations/ Internal Investigations/EEOC Charges
- Strategic Business Management
- Talent Management/ Recruitment/Workforce Planning
- Benefits, Compensation, Employment Law (Title VII, FMLA, CFRA, ADA, Wage and Hour, CA-Law), Compliance/Safety/Risk Management
Amy - HR Consultant
- Employee relations, performance management, policy and procedure development, unemployment, mergers and acquisitions, reductions in force, adverse impact analysis, retention bonus, lay-off packages, outplacement, labor relations, union contract negotiations, contract administration, alternative dispute resolution, arbitration, mediation, grievance investigations, workforce planning, total rewards, creative problem solving, risk management, HR administration, labor law compliance.