- Human Resources Professional with 7+ years of experience in various roles within Human Resources.
- Use initial job qualifications and independent judgment to screen resumes and identify candidates who meet the needs for a current or potential open position
- Provided proper training, consultation, and guidance for site management and employees on company policy; implementing revisions when directed by upper management; administer disciplinary actions when directed
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required
- Counseled managers and supervisors pro-actively in effective performance management techniques to improve employee retention and productivity
- Coordinates applicant-sourcing process from sourcing to selection
- Works heavily with Henkel’s recruiting vendor, RTI, HR Business Partner and plant leadership in achieving outstanding recruits
- Assist managers in writing and editing job descriptions and Position Request Forms (PRF)
- Coordinate testing, interviews, phone screens, pre-start requirements and start date
- Manage onboarding/off boarding process including conducting new hire orientations, completing necessary paperwork; and maintaining personnel files
LaToya - HR Analyst
- Staffing and On-boarding, interpretation of policies and procedures, and employee relations.