- An HR Generalist and an excellent team member with experience in Service domain, establishes quick rapport with employees and management. Proficient at evaluating business/industry requirements.
- Ability to deal with different kind of situations, people and negotiate with various stakeholders.
- Ability to develop an HR business partnership by providing consulting service to line managers in the areas of people management, development, resourcing of talent, selection, employee relations, local employment regulations.
- Supporting supervisors/ managers to encourage impeccable policy implementation for maximum effectiveness.
- Excellent written & verbal communication, interpersonal skills; high quality document and report preparation with exposure to multi-state Employment laws.
- Prioritizes tasks and organizes workload to assure that short timelines are met.- Ability to function in a matrix environment.
- Ability to design new and effective solutions.
Danish - Human Resource
- Talent Acquisition and Management,Employee Relations, Payroll management, Employee Engagement and Labour compliances etc.