Rory Sargeant | Scientist | Greater Philadelphia Area
Written by MiJobz 02947
October 23, 2013
Seven years laboratory experience in the pharmaceutical industry working in late development of pharmaceutical products. Past experience in an environmental laboratory.
- Analytical Method Development, Method Validation, Method Transfer, Design of Experiments, Quality by Design, Six-Sigma, QbD, Authoring Drug Product Regulatory Submissions, cGMP, LIMS, Stability Testing, Clinical Release.
Rory Sargeant - Scientist
- Headspace GC, Fluorescence, Rheology, Calorimetry, Helium pycnometry, Dissolution, HPLC/UPLC, Karl Fischer Titration, Laser Induced Breakdown Spectroscopy, ED XRF, XRPD, ESEM, Microscopy, Particle Size, FTIR, UV-Vis, GC, Flame Atomic Absorption.
• Scientist, Chemistry - Center for Materials Science and Engineering
December 2012 – Present (11 months)West Point, Pennsylvania
• Staff Analytical Chemist
November 2007 – December 2012 (5 years 2 months)West Point Pennsylvania
• Associate Analytical Chemist
May 2006 – October 2007 (1 year 6 months)West Point, Pennslyvania
• Manufacturing Supervisor Trainee
October 2005 – May 2006 (8 months)West Point, Pennsylvania
Merck & Co.,Inc
May 2005 – August 2005 (4 months)West Point, Pennsylvania
• Research Assistant
January 2005 – April 2005 (4 months)Rexburg, Idaho
April 2004 – October 2004 (7 months)Idaho Falls, Idaho
• Merck, BYU-Idaho, Microwise, LLC
• Desired Job Title : Scientist
• Desired Industry : Any considered
• Desired Location : Greater Philadelphia Area
Which languages do you speak?
Do you have a degree?
Bachelor of Science, Chemistry 2005
Brigham Young University - Idaho Bachelor of Science, Chemistry 2005 2002 – 2004, Lehigh University M.S., Chemistry 2006 – 2011
Criminal Records Bureau Clearance
There are no user reviews for this listing.