• NVQ Assessors
• Internal Verifiers
• Senior Managers
• Business Development (sales and marketing, employer engagement and IAG)
• Business Support Staff (including administration, marketing, finance, technical and HR).
• Welfare to Work staff
• Careers Advisors
£18000 - £22000/annum Benefits
Qualifications & Experience Required
Qualifications & Experience
• This role will involve assessing Apprenticeships in Health and Social Care and will also include delivering Functional Skills and Technical Certificates.
• You must have previous experience of working in a Health and Social Care role.
• Applicants that have experience of elderly, adult care or adult nursing would be best suited to this position.
• If you hold a PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, Cert Ed or PGCE certificate then this could be beneficial.
• This is a work based learning role so you will be travelling across East Sussex to meet with learners in their own place of work.
• An average caseload is 40 - 45 learners.
• You will be required to keep learners motivated and on track throughout the duration of their Apprenticeship.
• This will involve setting them tasks to complete when you are not there, carrying out observations on the work they are completing and gathering witness testimonials and statements from other colleagues and staff.
• Initial Assessments and basic skills tests will be carried out when signing learners on to the Apprenticeship programme.
• A good level of literacy and numeracy skills will be required in order to assist learners in preparing for Functional Skills tests.
• As you will be going to different places of employment, you will be required to build good relationships with the Managers and staff of the places that you are visiting.
• You will mainly work with learners on a 1 to 1 basis so good communication skills and the ability to empathise with people is essential.
• Excellent package and opportunity to join a successful and growing training organisation.
• Post Title: Health and Social Care Assessor Location: East Sussex, around the Hastings and Eastbourne area Hours: 40 hours per week Monday - Friday (some flexibility may be required) Holidays: 25 days per annum + Bank Holidays Salary: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum (dependant on skills, qualifications and experience)
Method of Application
Is a MiJobz Profile Required to Apply?
Not strictly, but a MiJobz profile is a significant advantage