- Solid experience in Securities, Trade Support, Settlements, Clearances Derivatives, Interest Rate Swaps, Mutual Funds, Fixed Income, Equity Bonds operations
- Strengths lie in fails management, Trade Support, international settlements, Canadian Depository, international remittances, foreign exchange, buy-ins, cash management, income research and payment, and securities and cash reconciliation, corporate actions, conversions, equalization factors and performance fees
- Proficient, technical and analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills working in high-pressured and fast paced environments
- Participate in User Acceptance Testing
- Motivated team player dedicated to high quality service, performance and accuracy
- Proficient and experienced with MS Excel using pivot tables, vlook-ups and macros, Oracle and SQL, Data-feed and Scripting.
Clover Walker - OPERATIONS ANALYST
- Global and Domestic Custody Operations, international and domestic settlements and clearances, Physical settlement, Crest and Asian Market, Foreign Exchange, Corporate Action, Interest rate Derivatives, Mutual funds, Commodity Products.