Multi-faceted Manufacturing Technologist owning progressive experience as a machinist/toolmaker, trainer, inventory manager, and leader.
Summary of Qualifications
- Work independently in a manufacturing environment with experience in inventory management, production scheduling, CNC programming/setup, technical training, and technical writing with a hands-on focus for results, improving output, inventory accuracy/integrity, and improving customer service as well as reducing scrap, and streamlining processes, while working independently in a manufacturing environment.
- Lean Six Sigma and Green Belt Training. VSM applications.
- Instruction in concepts of machining and manufacturing as technical educator including safety, technical math, blueprint reading, machining theory, CNC programming, and practical machining skills. Developed curriculum and instructional materials for OK CIMC.
- High level of computer literacy – hardware & software.
- My ideal position - CNC Applications Engineer where I can utilize my extensive background to accept the challenge to be creative in designing CNC applications that meet or exceed customer requirements, train clients, and promote the integrety of my employer and their clients.
John R Clayton - Applications Engineer
- Strengths include proficient knowledge of MS Office Suite (including VBA), machining concepts, attention to detail, team/goal oriented, and excellent communication skills. Leadership skills include hiring, termination, training, scheduling, timekeeping, and promotion.
- Adaptable and willing to learn new manufacturing concepts and software/hardware systems.