I am changing careers from a business owner doing Canine care to an IT support position. My soft skills are the biggest upside to me. I always strived to go the extra mile for my clients. I learned a lot from running a business in so many aspects but I think customer service was the biggest. The soft skills involving customers are best learned through experience in my opinion. I am proud of what I accomplished in my previous business and look forward to learning in my future IT career.
Matthew - Field Contractor
- Worked with canines with various health and behavioral issues by making observations and conclude proper care and handling and administrate solution.
- Managed canine care for approximately 20-30 clients on average ensuring quality service by building personal client-based loyalty relationships.
- Trained approximately eight employees in various aspects of canine care and handling.
- Managed canine daily activities schedule and client drop off and pick up timings.
- Conducted administrative duties, created employee schedule, and balanced accounting books.
- Created all advertisement outlets using flyers, pamphlets business cards. Built loyalty amongst customers generating the most business through references.