CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
CANCELLING A SUBSCRIPTION PURCHASED WITH A CREDIT OR DEBIT CARD
Cancelling an Automatically Renewing Annual or Quarterly Subscription
To receive a full refund for the ensuing year or quarter, you must email us with the request within fourteen (14) days of your initial purchase or in the case of a renewal, no more than fourteen (14) days after your renewal date. We will terminate your Listing Subscription at the time of refund and your listing will be removed. With the exception of these fourteen (14) days, refunds will not be issued for any periods that have already passed.
Automatically Renewing Monthly Listing Subscriptions
These subscriptions are non-refundable. If you choose to cancel, your subscription will expire thirty (30) days from the last payment. To cancel your subscription you must email us. Any amounts paid prior to your cancellation will not be refunded.
Cancelling a Single Payment Subscription
If you wish to cancel your single payment subscription and receive a refund, you must email us with the request within fourteen (14) days of your initial purchase. We will terminate your Listing Subscription at the time of refund and your listing will be removed.
CANCELLING AN AUTOMATICALLY RENEWABLE PAYPAL SUBSCRIPTION
If you purchased a Listing Subscription through PayPal that is automatically renewing and would like to cancel your subscription, you will need to cancel the subscription in your PayPal account directly. Instructions are as follows:
- Log in to your PayPal account
- Click on the History sub-tab
- Choose the ‘Subscriptions’ field from the ‘Show’ drop-down menu
- Check the ‘From’ box and change the date back 2 years (or approximately the date you created your subscription)
- Click ‘Search’
- To view the details of a specific Subscription Creation, click ‘Details’ in the ‘Details’ column
- At the bottom of this page, click ‘Cancel Subscription’
- On the confirmation page, click ‘Cancel Subscription’ again