- 25 years within the clothing industry in both manufacturing and franchise brand management.
- Experience within Southern Africa working for the EDCON Group In Zimbabwe. Manufacturing and aquisition management profile within a clothing/ retail environment.
- Transferable Managerial experience in the UK within the remit of Builders Merchants and Civil Contracting and Recycling.
Carried out voluntary work for AGE UK (Darlington) in the following areas.
- Darlington Link/ HealthWatch
- Third Sector Health and Wellbeing Forum
- Third Sector Greener Forum
- Third Sector Safer Forum
Timothy Soullier - Store Development Merchandiser
- Acquisitions Management. Identification of areas of at risk planned and implemented acquisitions to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Sales and Marketing. Acquired major brand and through new market strategy and advertising launched the brand successfully into the local market.
- General Management. Significantly reduced staff turnover within business units thus increasing productivity and enhancing customer relations.
- Key driver in the planning, acquisition and manufacture of one large production facility incorporating 4 satellite units.
- Export development. Identified and expanded export markets within the EU and Southern Africa.
- Negotiator. Key negotiator on behalf of Clothing manufacturers Association with Clothing Unions formulating a national consolidated wage policy with emphasis on multifaceted conditions of service.
- Multisector experience. Able to transfer managerial skills to multisector environments both commercial and manufacturing.
- Production Director, peolple development and man manager. Working with SME's in General management.