• To be the part of develop and standardize various Cell culture techniques and immunological techniques (ELISA) based Bioanalytical Assays.
• Maintenance of cell culture Swiss 3T3, 3T3L1, B16F1, HaCat cell line, media preparations, subculture and Cryopreservation.
• Core research area in Biochemistry (Neutraceutical as well as Cosmaceutical) Biotechnology & Microbiology. Co-ordinate Bio-analytical & Bio-equivalence studies.
• Study design, proposals, Validation, Sample analysis and interpretation of research results of Bioanalytical & Enzymatic assays as per protocol on SOPs.
• Documentation of screening summaries& IC-50determinati.
• New method development for research projects based on literature search.
• Perform all duties as per the instructions of Batch manufacturing record (BMR) & (SOP’s).
• Responsible for developing high throughput methods to analyze biological samples to support in vitro
• Animal and human cell culture, UV-Spectrophotometer, Electrophoresis Techniques
• Enzymatic assays, ELISA, EIA, PCR, HPLC, SDS-page, Chromatography.
• Antioxidant assays
• Cytotoxicity assays(animal tissue culture)
• Anticellulite assays
• Antidiabetic assays
• Anti-inflammatory assays
• Anti-aging assays
• UV-protection Assays(human tissue culture)
• Irritation studies and hair fall prevents
Specialties: Hard Working,
Good Team spirit,
Keep Good Relation to all,
Like to be Sincier & Honest.